UPSC ESE Electrical Subject Wise Weightage 2024, UPSC ESE Exam Analysis 2023
UPSC ESE Electrical Subject Wise Weightage 2024: UPSC ESE 2024 notification has published after that candidates are searching for the previous years subject wise questions weightage, so here we are providing all details regarding UPSC ESE Electrical subject wise weightage 2024. Candidates can reads all details from this post.
Paper 1 of the ESE exam includes General Studies and Engineering Aptitude exam papers. All candidates get a common paper for all engineering branches, i.e., Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, and Electronics Engineering.
By analyzing the UPSC ESE electrical subject wise weightage 2024 of Prelims and Mains question papers, candidates can learn about the difficulty level of the exam. This will provide students with in-depth knowledge of the topics covered in the ESE Exams. Candidates can also learn about the number of questions asked from all subjects. The article provides applicants with a detailed analysis covering the topic-wise weightage of different subjects, difficulty level of the exam paper.
UPSC ESE Exam Pattern For Prelims
The ESE Prelims Exam consists of two papers, details are listed below.
- The first level of the selection procedure is the ESE Prelims Exam. Prelims Paper I and Paper II, there are objective questions.
- The ESE Exam has a total of 500 marks.
- Paper I is the same for all candidates, while Paper-II contains questions from the core engineering subject.
- For each wrong answer marked, one-third of marks are subtracted.
|Paper I: General Studies and Engineering Aptitude Paper||200 Marks||2 Hours|
|Paper-II: Core Engineering Paper||300 Marks||3 Hours|
|Total||500 Marks||5 Hours|
UPSC ESE 2023 Prelims Paper 1 Analysis – Subject-wise Weightage
The major highlights of Prelims Paper 1 including the overall difficulty level, type of questions from each topic is shared in the below-mentioned points. The gist is provided based on the UPSC ESE 2023 prelims paper 1 analysis. It also has the reviews added by the candidates who appeared for the examination.
- Overall difficulty level of UPSC ESE Paper 1 was moderate to difficult.
- Current affairs had the maximum weightage of overall marks.
- UPSC ESE 2023 Prelims paper-1 had equal weightage for numerical and theoretical questions in the examination.
- The assertion and reason-based questions were fewer (four) in comparison to previous years.
- As compared to last year, the weightage for standard quality and management was also less.
- Engineering aptitude Ethics and Moral values had good weightage.
- The Paper pattern was quite similar to the previous year paper.
- Current Affairs, Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Aptitude, Numerical Analysis, had the maximum weightage of 15 marks each.
The table below represents the UPSC ESE electrical subject wise weightage 2024 described as per UPSC ESE 2023 Prelims Paper 1 Analysis for the General Awareness and Engineering Aptitude Paper.
|3.||Engineering Mathematics Numerical Analysis||15||14||15||12||5|
|4.||Basics of Project Management||4||9||7||9||6|
|7.||Design, Drawing Importance of Safety||8||8||4||12||12|
|9.||Information Communication Technologies (ICT)||11||10||10||11||10|
|10.||Standards and Quality Practices||6||13||10||5||14|
UPSC ESE Exam Analysis for Electrical Engineering Paper
UPSC ESE Electrical Prelims exam was conducted for the candidates who successfully registered for the Prelims examination. Read the analysis to get information about difficulty level, good attempts, topic-wise weightage, and so on.
|Subject||Que in 2023||Que in 2022||Que in 2021||Que in 2020||Que in 2019|
|Basic Electronics Engineering||10||8||6||–||–|
|Signals and Systems||13||12||8||–||–|
For more details visit the official website: Click Here