Exam Name – Junior Engineer Trainee , Assistant Engineer Trainee, Technician Grade II
Date of Examination-11th-13th November,2016
Post Name- Junior Engineer Trainee, Assistant Engineer Trainee, Technician Grade II
Number of Vacancy – Not available
STATUS OF ADMIT CARD
MODE OF EXAM
Computer Based Test
How to Download Admit Card
UPPCL Admit Card 2016
Instructions for Downloading the UPPCL Admit Card 2016:
1. In order to download the interview
call letter, candidates will have to log on to Uttar Pradesh Power
Corporation Limited official website.
2. In the ‘Home’ page of official
website, the candidates will have to check for the useful link for
downloading the Admit Card according to the post preference they have
3. Here the candidates will get the post wise Download Admit Card for CBT link.
4. After clicking on the link, the
candidates will get the Login section. Here the candidates will have to
enter Login ID and Password and then click on Login.
5. After submitting all the details, the candidates will be able to download the admit card.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has issued the Admit Card/Call Letter for the Skill Test against the recruitment advertisement for the post of Assistant Review Officer and other posts. Admit cards are now available in the official website of UPPCL. Candidates who have applied for the posts of Assistant Review Officer and other posts are advised to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited in order to download the Admit Card/Call Letter. The candidates are requested to download the admit card before commencement of the selection process.
1) In order to download the UPPCL Admit Card 2016, candidate will have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL).
2) Before downloading the UPPCL Admit Card 2016, candidates are requested to keep their Application Number generated during their form submission.
3) In the Home page of UPPCL official website, candidates will get the link for downloading the call letter. Here they will have to click on Admit Card/ Skill Test Document Verification for the post of Group C.
4) In this section candidates will have to sign in to the link: Download Call Letter for Skill Test
5) Here the candidate will have to enter the Application Number and Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format and then Login. After Login, the candidate will be able to download the admit card.
6) The Admit Card is mandatory for attending the selection process. So, the Candidates are requested to keep the Admit Card with them at the time of selection process.
7) Candidates are requested to read all the instructions mentioned in the Admit Card.
For further information regarding UPPCL Admit Card 2016, candidates are requested to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.