UPPSC Salary 2023, UPPSC PCS Officer In Hand Salary, Allowances, and Job Profile
UPPSC Salary 2023 is decided as per the rules of the 7th pay commission. The UPPSC salary in hand 2023 ranges between Rs 15600 to Rs 39100 per month.
UPPSC Salary 2023: The UPPSC Salary 2023 is set by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission in accordance with the guidelines of the 7th Pay Commission. Before applying for PCS officer positions, aspirants should be familiar with all aspects of the UPPSC salary 2023 per month. This will allow them to gain a better understanding of the annual salary and career advancement opportunities for the position.
The UPPSC salary 2023 in hand is expected to range between Rs 15600 and Rs 39100 per month, according to the 7th Pay Commission. Along with the basic pay, the PCS Officer’s monthly salary includes a number of lucrative allowances and benefits. Scroll down the page for more information on the UPPSC PCS salary, including in-hand pay, allowances, job description, and so on.
UPPSC Salary Structure 2023
The UPPSC salary for Upper Subordinate Services is divided into two pay scales: Junior and Senior. In addition, the UPPSC salary per month varies depending on the position. As a result, it is difficult for candidates to become acquainted with the UPPSC PCS salary structure in order to benefits and responsibilities associated with the respective post.
Also, the assistant conservator of forest (ACF) and the range forest officer (RFO) are part of the Group “B” Gazetted Officers. Have a look at the UPPSC salary 2023 structure for different posts shared below.
|UPPSC Salary Structure 2023
|UPPSC Pay Level
|UP PCS Grade Pay
|UPPSC Salary Per Month
|PCS (Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services)
|Junior Pay Level- Rs 4600Senior Pay Level- Rs 5400
|Junior Pay Level- Rs 9300 to Rs 34,800Senior Pay Level- Rs 15600
|Assistant Conservator of Forest
|Rs 15600 to Rs 39100
|Range Forest Officer
|Rs 9300 to Rs 34800
UPPSC Salary 2023 in Hand
The monthly salary for a UPPSC PCS officer in pay level 10 with a grade pay of Rs 5400 is expected to range between Rs 15600 and Rs 39100. The UPPSC salary in hand for Range Forest Officer in the pay level 8 scale with a grade pay of Rs 4800, on the other hand, is expected to range between Rs 9300 and Rs 34800 per month. Furthermore, candidates should keep in mind that the UPPSC salary 2023 slip includes components such as basic pay, allowances, deductions, gross salary, net salary, and other information.
UPPSC Salary Per Month
The UPPSC monthly salary is determined in accordance with the 7th Pay Commission guidelines. The UPPSC salary 2023 structure includes information such as pay level, pay scale, grade pay, allowances, deductions, and so on. As a result, the PCS officer’s monthly salary varies according to the pay scale of the various posts.
The UPPSC monthly salary for Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) will range from Rs 15600 to Rs 39100 in pay level 10. The UPPSC monthly salary for a Range Forest Officer in the pay level 8 scale, on the other hand, is expected to range between Rs 9300 and Rs 34800 per month.
UPPSC PCS Officer Salary Per Month Increments
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission offers competitive salaries and other benefits to candidates appointed to PCS (Provincial Civil Services) Officer positions. Employees’ pay scales, however, are also determined by the number of years they have worked for the company. Aside from the basic UPPCS salary, candidates also receive various allowances and benefits specific to the position.
|UPPSC Job Level
|PCS Officer Pay Scale
|UPPSC Pay Level
|Rs 56100-Rs 132000
|Pay Level 10
|After five years of services
|Rs 67700-Rs 160000
|Pay Level 15
|Upon Completing five years of services
|Rs 182200-Rs 224100
|Pay Level 15
|After 12 years of services
|Rs 78800-Rs 191500
|Pay Level 12
|After 1 year of service in the previous level
|Rs 144200-Rs 218200
|Pay Level 14
|After 5 years of service in the previous level
|Rs 131100-Rs 216600
|Pay Level 13A
|After 16 years of service
|Rs 118500-Rs 214100
|Pay Level 13
UPPSC Salary 2023 Allowances & Benefits
The UPPSC salary 2023 structure contains various benefits, perks, allowances, and basic salary. However, these perks and allowances may vary as per the pay scale and pay level of the post. Some of the perks and allowances included in the PCS Officer salary per month are as follows.
- Dearness Allowances
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC)
- Pension and Gratuity
- House Rent Allowances
- Medical Allowances
- Travel Allowances
- Provident Fund (PF)
- Insurance Coverage, etc.
UPPSC PCS Officer Job Profile
Various roles and responsibilities are assigned to the PCS officer after joining the post. They must perform all the tasks as assigned by the higher officials. Some of the duties and tasks included in the UPPSC PCS Officer Job Profile are as follows.
- Collaborate with state, divisional, and district departments to maintain law and order.
- To participate in the land revenue collection and act as a judge in criminal and revenue-related cases.
- To implement all the necessary government schemes and policies at the base level, specifically in field posts.
UPPSC Career Growth and Promotion
Candidates appointed as UPPSC PCS officer posts have numerous opportunities for career advancement and advancement. They will be considered for advancement to higher-level positions based on their work performance, experience, eligibility, and seniority. The promotion hierarchy for the UPPSC PCS officer is shown below.
- Higher Administrative Grade: After completing 5 years of service in the previous pay level and considering experience and seniority, the officers will be promoted to Super Time Scale with a higher pay scale.
- Junior Scale: This is an entry-level post wherein the newly recruited PCS officer commences their career at the junior scale.
- Senior Scale: Upon completing 5 years of services, the junior scale PCS officer is promoted to a senior scale post with an increased pay scale.
- Selection Grade: After completing 12 years of service, the PCS officer will be promoted to selection grade with the increased pay scale.
- Junior Administrative Grade: After completing at least 5 years of service in the previous pay level and considering seniority and experience, the senior scale PCS officer is promoted to a Junior Administrative Grade post with an increased pay scale.
- Super Time Scale: After completing 5 years of service in the previous pay level and considering experience and seniority, the officers will be promoted to Super Time Scale with a higher pay scale.
- Above Super Time Scale: Upon completing 1 year of service in the previous pay level and considering experience and seniority, the officers will be promoted to Above Super Time Scale with a higher pay scale.
For more details visit the official website: Click Here
Category: Click Here