SSC Recruitment CGL 2023 Notification, Apply Online
SSC Recruitment CGL 2023 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published Notification of SSC Recruitment CGL 2023 for the recruitment of expected 20000-40000 post sarkari exam vacancies. The Starting Date to Apply for the SSC Recruitment CGL 2023 is 3rd April 2023 and the last date to apply for is 3rd May 2023. Candidates who are going to apply for SSC Recruitment CGL 2023 a free job alert must read all details carefully.
SSC Recruitment CGL 2023 Overview
The candidates can check the key highlights related to SSC Recruitment CGL 2023 Overview from the table given below:
|SSC Recruitment GCL 2023 Short Details|
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Various Graduate Level Posts|
|Total Posts||20000-40000 (Expected)|
|Advertisement||SSC CGL 2023|
|Apply Online Starts||3rd April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||3rd May 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Skill Test|
|SSC Official Website||Click Here|
SSC Recruitment CGL 2023
(SSC CGL 2023)
Advt. No. 2023
|To be notify|
SSC CGL 2023 Qualification Details
|Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer||Graduate + CA/CS/MBA (Desirable)|
|Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) Post||Graduate with 60% Marks in Maths in 12th Class|
Graduate with Statistics
|Other Posts||Graduate in Any Stream|
SSC CGL Pay Scale
SSC CGL 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for SSC Recruitment CGL 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Tier-1: Written Exam (CBT)
- Tier-2: Written Exam (CBT) and DEST
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SSC CGL 2023 Exam Pattern
SSC CGL 2023 Tier-I Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online Computer-Based Objective Test
- Time Duration: 1 Hour
- Negative Marking: 1/4th (0.5 Mark deducted for each wrong answer)
- Medium of Exam: English and Hindi except for the English Comprehension part.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
SSC CGL 2023 Tier-2 Exam Pattern
- Tier II will include conducting Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III in separate shift(s)/ day(s).
- Paper-I is Compulsory for All the Posts
- Paper II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- Paper-III will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-III i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Paper-I will be conducted in two sessions – Session –I & Session II, on the same day. Session-I will include conducting Section-I, Section II, and Module-I of Section III. Session II will include conducting Module II of Section III. Therefore, the duration of Session-I will be 2 hours and 15 minutes, and the duration of Session II will be 15 minutes only
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify in all the sections of Paper-I
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section-II, and Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I and 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-II and Paper-III.
How To Apply For SSC CGL Vacancy 2023
To apply SSC Recruitment CGL 2023 Follow the following step
- Check the eligibility from the SSC CGL Vacancy Notification 2023.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website https://ssc.nic.in/ Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
SSC CGL Important Links
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for SSC Recruitment CGL 2023 ?
Apply Online from the website https://ssc.nic.in/
What is the start date to apply for SSC Recruitment CGL 2023 ?
3rd April 2023
What is the last date to apply for SSC Recruitment CGL 2023 ?
3rd May 2023