SPMCIL Syllabus 2023 and New Exam Pattern, Download PDF
SPMCIL Syllabus 2023-Overview
The Jr. Technicians at W-1 Level [Post Code Nos. 1 to 12] will be selected based on their performance on the Computer Based Test according to the recruitment authority. Below in the table format, is the crucial data regarding the SPMCIL Syllabus 2023.
|SPMCIL Syllabus 2023|
|Authority Name||Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Supervisor, Junior Technician, and other posts|
|No. of Vacancy||64|
|Advertisement No.||01/2023 and 02/2023|
|Job Category||Click Here|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Application Ends||01 October 2023|
|SPMCIL Syllabus 2023||Available Now|
|SPMCIL Official Website||www.spmcil.com|
SPMCIL Syllabus 2023 PDF
The Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited has been uploaded the SPMCIL Syllabus PDF for the online examination to be held soon for the Junior Technician at W-1 Level. Those candidates are willing to ace the written they should know the SPMCIL Syllabus properly. The post-wise SPMCIL Syllabus PDF for the technical and non-technical subjects has been given below:
SPMCIL Exam Pattern 2023
The SPMCIL Exam Pattern should be known properly by the candidates for the upcoming CBT. The key information that is related for the SPMCIL Exam Pattern is mentioned below:
- The SPMCIL Exam 2023 will consist of Objective Type Questions (MCQ) in Hindi and English language.
- A total of 90 questions will be asked in the exam from the technical and non-technical sections.
- There are going to be a total of 30 non-technical questions of 1 mark each i.e. 30 marks.
- From the technical section, 60 will be asked for 2 marks each i.e. 120 marks.
- The overall question paper will be of 150 marks.
- 90 minutes time duration will be provided for answering all questions.
The summarized SPMCIL Junior Technician Exam Pattern 2023 has been tabulated below:
|SPMCIL Junior Technician Exam Pattern|
|General Ability Test (General Awareness, Basic English Language skills, Basic Computer Knowledge, Basic Arithmetic Ability)||30 Questions||30 Marks||30 Minutes|
|Technical Subject||60 Questions||120 Marks||60 Minutes|
|Total||90 Questions||150 Marks||90 Minutes|