RPF Constable Selection Process 2023 & Exam Pattern
RPF Constable Selection Process 2023 & Exam Pattern: Excepted Railway Protection Force (RPF) will be conducts a national-level examination to recruit Constables in 2023. Eligible candidates can apply for RPF Constable online and participate in the examination. While the official notification for the RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 has not been released yet, it is excepted to be announced in November-December 2023 on the Indian Railway’s official website. Aspiring candidates can be start their preparation in advance so here we are providing RPF Constable Selection Process 2023.
RPF Constable Selection Process 2023
The RPF Constable Selection Process 2023 includes online application submission, a Computer-Based Test (CBT) to assess knowledge and aptitude, a Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for evaluating physical fitness, document verification, medical examination.
- Online Application: Eligible candidates need to apply online through the official website of Indian Railways during the specified application period.
- Computer-Based Test (CBT): Candidates who have successfully applied are required to appear for a Computer-Based Test, which assesses their knowledge and aptitude in various subjects.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Those who qualify in the CBT proceed to the Physical Efficiency Test, where candidates’ physical fitness and endurance are evaluated through tasks like running, long jump, and high jump.
- Document Verification: Candidates who pass the PET are called for document verification, during which their educational and identity documents are thoroughly checked.
- Medical Examination: Medical tests are conducted to ensure that candidates meet the required medical standards for the position.
- Final Merit List: A final merit list is prepared based on the candidates’ performance in the CBT, PET, and other qualifying criteria.
- Training: Selected candidates undergo training to equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge required for their role as Constables in the Railway Protection Force.
Stage 1: RPF Constable CBT 1 Exam Pattern:
The RPF Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern is given below:
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||35||35|
Stage 2: RPF Constable PMT
The RPF Constable Selection Process 2023 includes a Second stage known as the Physical Measurement Test (PET), where both male and female candidates are required to meet specific physical measurement criteria before proceeding. Here we are providing PMT Standard for the both male and female candidates.
|RPF Constable Selection Process 2023: PMT (Male)|
|Category||Height (In Cms)||Chest (Unexpanded)||Chest (Expanded)|
|Garhwals, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese, and other Categories*||163||80||80|
|RPF Constable Selection Process 2023: PMT (Female)|
|Category||Height (in Cms)|
|Garhwals, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese, and other Categories*||155|
Stage 3: RPF Constable PET
In the RPF Constable Selection Process 2023, includes a Third stage known as the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) to test physical capabilities of the candidates. Those candidates who have successfully passed the Physical Measurement Test are eligible to participate in the PET. The PET involves some physical activities for the candidates’ fitness levels, including long jump, high jump, and timed running.
|RPF Constable Selection Process 2023: PET|
|Category||Long Jump (Feet)||High Jump (Feet)||1600 Meters Running||800 Meters Running|
|Female||9 Feet||3 Feet||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Male||14 Feet||4 Feet||Within 5 mins 45 secs||Within 3 mins 40 secs|
Stage 4: RPF Constable Document Verification
Candidates who will be qualified stage 1 CBT Test, Stage 2 PMT, Stage 3 PET, those will be call for the next stage for Document Verification. In Document Verification, candidates are required to submit their essential documents, like educational certificates, proof of date of birth, and other pertinent credentials. If candidates not submit their documents on the given time, they does not given the any additional time to submit these documents, and compliance is expected on the designated Document Verification day.
Stage 5: RPF Constable Medical Examination
Candidates who will be qualified stage 1 CBT Test, Stage 2 PMT, Stage 3 PET, Stage 4 Document Verification ,those will be call for the next stage for Medical Verification. Candidates must meet at least the “B1” category medical standard as defined by the Railways’ medical standards.
For more details visit official website: Click Here
Category : Syllabus