JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2023, Exam Pattern, Syllabus PDF
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2023 has been released by JSSC on @jssc.gov.in. Candidates can check out the latest JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2023 here.
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will release the brief syllabus and exam pattern for the JSSC Panchayat Secretary examination in conjunction with the official notification. The JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus exam encompasses various subjects, including General Awareness, Science, Mathematics, English, and Reasoning.
For a detailed understanding of the JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus, all the relevant information is elaborated in this post. Candidates can refer to this article to prepare effectively for the upcoming JSSC Panchayat Secretary examination.
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2023
The JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2023 will be disclosed, announcing 232 vacancies for the positions of Panchayat Secretary. Interested candidates must complete their online applications to appear in the examination. The exact exam date will be notified later. To enhance their preparation, candidates can review the JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus and Exam Pattern provided here.
The exam pattern comprises three sections, each containing 50 questions. The total marks for the exam are 600. Candidates are advised to study the syllabus thoroughly to excel in the upcoming examination and secure a chance to be appointed as a Panchayat Secretary or Panchayat Secretary Instructor under BSSC.
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2023 Overview
The JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2023 provides a brief overview of the topics covered in the examination. Along with the Exam Pattern, the syllabus details have been thoroughly discussed for candidates’ understanding. For more insights into the JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus and Exam Pattern, refer to the complete information provided below.
|JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2023 Overview|
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary and Panchayat Secretary Instructor|
|Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacancy||To Be Announced|
|JSSC Panchayat Secretary Selection Process||
|JSSC Panchayat Secretary Total Marks||600 Marks|
|JSSC Panchayat Secretary No. of Questions||150 Questions|
|JSSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Duration||2 Hours 15 Mins|
|JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus||
|JSSC Official Website||www.bssc.bihar.gov.in|
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2023
The JSSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern is structured as follows:
- The examination will be a Written Test, and the total marks for the exam are 600.
- If the number of candidates appearing is 40,000 or less, the exam will be conducted in a single shift.
- However, if the number of candidates exceeds 40,000, the exam will be held in multiple shifts, and normalization of marks will be considered.
- The exam consists of three sections covering various subjects.
- Each question carries 4 marks, rewarding candidates for correct answers.
- On the other hand, there will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect response, encouraging candidates to answer carefully.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours and 15 minutes, giving candidates ample time to attempt all the questions.
- The medium of the exam is Hindi/English, providing candidates with the flexibility to answer in their preferred language.
|JSSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2023|
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part A||General Knowledge||50||200||2 Hours 15 Minutes|
|Part B||General Science and Math’s||50||200|
|Part C||Mental Ability, Logic, Reasoning, and Comprehension||50||200|
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2023
The JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus for the year 2023 has been made available for candidates to review and prepare effectively. The exam is structured into three sections, each carrying a weightage of 200 marks.:
|JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2023|
|General Science and Mathematics||
|Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, and Mental Ability||
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2023 Qualifying Marks
Achieving these minimum marks is essential for candidates to successfully pass the written examination and proceed to the next stage of the selection process. The candidate must secure the minimum qualifying marks in the written test, which are as follows:
|JSSC Panchayat Secretary Qualifying Marks|
|Female (All Category)||32%|
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Preparation Tips
Preparing for the JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2023 requires a well-structured approach and dedication. Here are some effective preparation tips to excel in the examination:
- Understand the Syllabus: To begin, completely comprehend the JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2023. Analyze the themes and concepts covered in each part to develop an appropriate study plan.
- Mock Tests: Take regular mock tests to assess your preparation and identify areas that need improvement. Mock tests simulate the actual exam environment and boost your confidence for the real examination.
- Create a Study Plan: Create a realistic study schedule that allows enough time to cover all of the topics in the syllabus. Divide your study time properly to achieve thorough preparation.
- Refer to Official Material: To guarantee accuracy and relevance in the preparation, use legitimate study materials and resources, such as the official JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus and suggested books.
- Practice with Previous Papers: Solve previous year’s question papers and sample papers to get acquainted with the exam pattern, question types, and time management. This will help you understand the level of difficulty and improve your problem-solving skills.
- Time Management: Practice time management during the preparation and the exam. Allocate specific time frames for each section and practice answering questions within the allotted time to enhance efficiency during the actual test.
- Stay Updated: Keep yourself updated with current affairs and general knowledge topics, as they are often included in the syllabus. Read newspapers, watch news channels, and follow relevant online sources for regular updates.
- Stay Healthy: While studying rigorously, take care of your health. Get sufficient sleep, maintain a balanced diet, and engage in some physical activity to stay refreshed and focused.
- Revision: Regularly revise the topics you have covered to reinforce your understanding and retain information effectively.
- Focus on Weak Areas: Pay special attention to topics where you lack proficiency. Strengthen your weak areas through targeted practice and revision.
- Stay Positive: Maintain a positive attitude and stay motivated throughout your preparation journey. Believe in your abilities and stay confident in your approach.
Category: Click Here