Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corp. Ltd (RIICO) Recruitment 2021 Online Application
Total No of Post-217
1.Deputy Manager (ID/Tech.)-08
3.Assistant Site Engineer (Civil)-49
4.Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II-23
5.Junior Legal Officer-16
6.Junior Engineer (Power)-03
1. Deputy Manager (Industrial Development/Technical)-Degree, from a recognized university, with minimum 60% of marks in engineering (except civil engineering) with MBA
2. Programmer-B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./M.E./M.Tech. in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Engineering or Electronics and/Communications or M.C.A.
3. Assistant Site Engineer (Civil)-Must have passed Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
4. Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II-B. Com with minimum 60% Marks With RSCIT
5. Junior Legal Officer-Law graduate (Professional Degree), from a recognized university, with minimum 55% marks
6. Junior Engineer (Power)-A degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
7. Assistant Programmer-Graduate or higher degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Applications/Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication or Information Technology. OR Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications. OR 3 years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Applications/ Information Technology
8. Stenographer Level-Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent examination,
9. Draughtsman-cum-Tracer (Civil)-Diploma in Architecture from Polytechnic from recognized institute along with knowledge of AUTOCAD software.
10. Junior Assistant-Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent examination.
Age Limit-18-40 Years
1. Deputy Manager (Industrial Development/Technical) Level-14, 39300
2. Programmer Level-12, 31100
3. Assistant Site Engineer (Civil) Level-11, 26500
4. Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II Level-11, 26500
5. Junior Legal Officer Level-11, 26500
6. Junior Engineer (Power) Level-11, 26500
7. Assistant Programmer Level-10, 23700
8. Stenographer Level-10, 23700
9. Draughtsman-cum-Tracer (Civil) Level-8, 18500
10. Junior Assistant Level-6, 15100
Application Fee- Rs 1000-UR/EWS, OBC Rs 750, SC/ST-Rs 500
Selection Process-Based on online computer based objective questions written test only.
Online Application Start-17/10/2021
Online Application Closed-13/11/2021
Online Fee Deposit Last-13/11/2021