OMC Salary 2023, Perks and Benefits, Job Profile
OMC Salary 2023 has been prescribed here along with perks and benefits. Candidates can check the detailed OMC Salary Structure and Job Profile here.
OMC Salary 2023: Odisha Mining Corporation Limited notified a total of 100 vacancies for Junior Engineer, Junior Nurse, Junior Pharmacist, and Electrician positions through OMC Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested in applying for OMC JE Recruitment 2023 are important to know about the salary structure to be offered for this position. The Odisha Mining Corporation Limited is a Gold category State PSU and being one of the largest State PSUs in the Mining Sector in the Country offers a handsome amount of salary to Junior Engineers and other employees. Here, are the OMC JE Salary 2023 details including in hand salary, perks and benefits, and job profile.
OMC Salary 2023
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited offers an attractive salary structure with numerous perks and allowances to Junior Engineers. The candidates who are planning to apply for this job opportunity are eager to know about the salary that they will receive after the appointment. The recruitment authority prescribed the OMC Salary 2023 under detailed notification. For the sake of the ease of candidates, we are going to discuss OMC Salary 2023 in this post.
OMC JE Salary 2023 Overview
Candidates can check the key highlights of OMC JE Salary 2023 from the table shown below:
|OMC JE Salary 2023 Overview
|Odisha Mining Corporation Limited
|Junior Engineer, Junior Nurse, Junior Pharmacist & Electrician
|Apply Online Start
|17 November 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|08 December 2023
|OMC JE Salary 2023
|Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
|OMC Recruitment 2023 Official Website
OMC Salary 2023 Structure
Candidates selected for Junior Engineer and other posts notified under OMC Recruitment 2023 will have to undergo a training period of one year. During the training period, the candidates will receive the fixed stipend as tabulated below:
|Stipend (During Training)
Conditions During Training Period
During training period, the following conditions and guidelines are to be followed by organizations mentioned here:
1. Inter-se seniority of the selected candidates shall be maintained as per the merit list.
2. The Trainee shall not be allowed any kind of leave except Casual Leave & Compensatory Leave (if posted to the field office) during the training period.
3. The training period shall not be counted for the calculation of leave allowed under the OMC Leave Rules, 1976 & sanction of increments.
4. The Trainee shall not be allowed any kind of allowance and loan except House Rent Allowance.
5. The Trainee shall be provided Corporation Quarter on availability & eligibility. Instead of Corporation Quarter, the Trainee shall be allowed a House Rent Allowance. The Starting Pay + Grade Pay in the corresponding pre-revised scale of pay (ORSP Rules, 2008) of the concerned post shall constitute the basis for the sanction of House Rent Allowance.
6. The Trainee shall be allowed Medical facilities as extended to a regular employee.
OMC Salary 2023 Structure After Training
After successful completion of the training period, candidates will be entitled to the salary of Level – 9 as per the 7th Pay Commission. The monthly salary of an OMC Junior Engineer lies Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-. In the below section, we have prescribed the OMC Salary Structure 2023 in detail:
|Level- 9, Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
|Level – 8, Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-
|Level – 8, Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-
|Level – 5, Rs. 21,700/- to Rs .69,100/-
OMC JE Perks and Benefits
In addition to above mentioned salary structure, the selected candidates will earn a variety of perks and allowances as listed below:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Casual Leave & Compensatory Leave
- Educational Allowance
- Medical Facilities
- Special Allowances
OMC JE Job Profile
The Junior Engineers appointed in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited are responsible for performing various tasks and responsibilities as discussed below:
- Junior Engineers are responsible to ensure the safe and efficient development of mines and other surface and underground operations.
- They are responsible for all the stages of a project, including assessing viability and planning a site’s structure before a new site is developed.
- Oversee the health and safety of the site, particularly in relation to issues such as ventilation.
- Maintain project work reports and interact with employees to executive the project operations.
- Keep records of the budget of the project and other expenses.