Bank of Baroda AO Salary 2023, Perks, and Allowances
“Bank of Baroda will soon release the notification PDF on its official website. Interested candidates can check the pay scale and benefits. Check the post for more details.”
Bank of Baroda AO Salary 2023: The Bank of Baroda offers attractive salaries to its employees in various posts. It offers various posts such as Assistant Manager, Probationary Officer, Clerk, Specialist Officer, etc. Interested candidates can apply for different posts on the official website of the Bank of Baroda. Candidates are offered a good job profile at the Bank of Baroda.
Bank of Baroda AO Salary 2023
Bank of Baroda offers high salaries for various posts and many perks and incentives to its employees. It also offers growth along with many career opportunities. Interested candidates can apply for any post on the official website of the Bank of Baroda. Interested candidates can apply for various posts, such as Specialist Officer, Probationary Officer, Clerk, Assistant Manager, etc. Candidates must clear all three stages to get selected in the recruitment process.
Candidates can pay the application fee at the Bank of Baroda. General and OBC category candidates must pay Rs 600, excluding taxes. The reserved category students and women only need to pay Rs 100, excluding taxes.
Bank of Baroda AO Salary 2023 Basic Salary
The salary of Bank of Baroda is Rs 23,700. Along with the essential basic salary, candidates are offered various allowances, such as
- House Rent Allowances: It is given to the employee to meet the rental cost of the house. The amount may vary based on the place of residence, type of house, etc. It can vary between 7 to 9% based on the posting place.
- Dearness Allowance: The allowance offered to the candidates for the cost of living which is revised regularly with the inflation rate. According to the government, dearness allowance is Rs 8605.88.
- Transport Allowance: Candidates are also provided with some amount to cover their travel expenses between their residence and workplace.
- Special Allowance: This allowance is offered to bank employees. It is calculated based on the percentage of basic pay for the post.
Bank of Baroda candidates are offered various perks and benefits along with these allowances.
Bank of Baroda AO Salary 2023 Divisions
Candidates for various posts are divided into various scales in the Bank of Baroda AO Salary 2023 Structure. Let us check the divisions for various posts.
|Bank of Baroda AO Salary 2023 Pay Scale
|Agricultural Field Officer
Bank of Baroda AO Salary 2023 Structure
Let us check the salaries of candidates at various scales such as Scale I, II, III, IV, V, etc. Candidates must save this article to know the latest salary structures for various posts at the Bank of Baroda.
|Bank of Baroda Salary 2023 Scale
|Rs.23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 -1310/7 – 42020
|Rs.31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 -45950
|Rs.42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 -1460/2 -51490
|Rs.50030 – 1460/4 -55870 – 1650/2 -59170
|Rs.59170 – 1650/2 – 62470 – 1800/2 – 66070
|Rs.68680 – 1960/4 -76520
|Rs.76520 – 2120/4 – 85000
Bank of Baroda AO Salary 2023 Career Opportunities
Various career opportunities are available for candidates at the Bank of Baroda. Candidates with suitable educational qualifications and skills can get various opportunities at this bank. Some of them are given here.
- Probationary Officer (PO): Bank of Baroda regularly conducts exams to recruit Probationary Officers. They are offered training and positions at various branches in India.
- Specialist Officers (SO): Bank of Baroda hires specialist officers in IT, law, finance, marketing, HR, and more. These officers bring specialized skills and knowledge to the bank and work in specific departments.
- Relationship Managers: Relationship managers manage relationships with high-net-worth individuals (HNIs) or corporate clients. They provide personalized banking services and financial advice to these clients.
- Branch Managers: Branch managers oversee the various operations of a bank branch. They manage staff, customer service, sales targets, and overall branch performance.
- Customer Service Executives: Customer service executives handle customer inquiries, complaints, and requests. They ensure high customer satisfaction and assist with banking products and services.
- Risk Managers: Risk managers evaluate and control a variety of bank risks, such as credit, operational, and market risks. They create plans to reduce these risks and guarantee that the bank complies with legal requirements.
- Data Entry Operators: Data entry operators are responsible for entering, updating, and verifying customer and financial data in the bank’s computer systems.
- Clerk: Clerks are responsible for looking out for various administrative tasks in the bank, including handling customer inquiries, managing accounts, and processing transactions.
Candidates also get proper training and are promoted to a higher level with experience. They also organize various tests for choosing suitable candidates for higher-level posts, such as Probationary officer, Specialist Officer, etc.
Bank of Baroda AO Salary 2023 Monthly Salary
Here, we will know the monthly salaries of various posts in the Bank of Baroda. However, the basic salary keeps changing. Hence, it is advised to save this post. You must also keep visiting the official website to get the latest updates.
|Bank of Baroda AO Salary 2023 Monthly Salary
|13,626 per month
|12,655 per month
|Data Entry Clerk
|14,659 per month
|37,788 per month
|23,062 per month
|6,64,922 per year
|12,23,273 per year
|17,83,561 per year
|15,59,862 per year
|1,77,544 per year
|20,000 per month
|10,000 per month
|Other Popular Posts
|31,268 per month
|6,59,151 per year
|10,000 per month
|Back Office Medical Assistant
|13,012 per month
|Customer Service Representative
|36,350 per month
For more details visit on its official website : Click Here
Category: Click Here